The main advantages
Simple and user friendly admission process
To apply for any of the programs offered by Voronezh Institute of High Technologies (VIHT) please complete the application form available at our web site at eng.vivt.ru/epk.php or can be requested at email@example.com. Our manager will contact you via e-mail. Send the completed application form by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach the documents confirming your previous education: high school/college/bachelor degree diploma and transcript (the latter must be officially translated into Russian or English), short CV (all in English) and the copies of the relevant pages of your international passport.
Invitations to Russia are issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia and the Administration for Migration Issues. The procedure of issuing the Invitation starts within 2-3 working days after all the documents and information are received and the candidate is approved for admission. Duration of this procedure is 30 days.
When the soft copy of your invitation is ready, we will send via e-mail the confirmation, needed to apply at the consular office in order to obtain your Student-Visa.
Submit your official invitation and documents for the student visa at the place of the
Russian diplomatic mission in the country of your residence. Check the list of
required documents at the website of the Russian diplomatic mission in the country of
Documents Required for a Student Visa:
- International passport (original) and a copy of the front page.
- Official invitation for entry to Russia.
- Application form.
- Photograph 3.5 x 4.5 cm (1.18 x1.57 inches).
- HIV-negative status certificate.
- For applicants under 18 years parental consent to travel certified by a notary.
Please note that by your arrival to VIHT, both your Certificate/Diploma and Transcript must be LEGALIZED (legalization is the procedure of academic documents approval in the Ministry of International Affairs in the country of your graduation and after that in the Russian Consulate - in both these organizations they should put a stamp on the back side of your documents or on their copies; in different countries there are different rules). General questions of legalization of documents: http://nic.gov.ru/en/proc/nic/legalize How to apply for the recognition procedure: http://nic.gov.ru/en/proc/nic/apply In accordance with the Tax Code of the Russian Federation for the issuance of the Certificate of Recognition shall be paid the state fee. The amount of the state fee is 6500 rubles for one Certificate.
Please request for accommodation and inform the admission manager about the day and time of arrival to VIHT in advance via e-mail: email@example.com (at least two weeks before the arrival).
In the customs zone you must fill in the migration card and after the customs officer puts a stamp on it you must keep it untill your departure from Russia. On the day of your arrival or the next day (if it is a weekend) you should come to the International Education Centre with the following documents: original passport; original migration card; original academic documents required for the program you were admitted to (the documents should be legalized in the Ministry of International Affairs of the country of citizenship); 6 photos 3*4 cm Vaccination certificate issued in the country of permanent residence and translated into Russian; Please pay attention that all the foreign students arriving to Russia must bring the documents for registration in the Migration Service within 3 days after crossing the border of the Russian Federation. The penalty for those who are late with registration varies from paying a fine to a deportation from Russia. In case you pass all the steps successfully congratulations, you are admitted to VIHT!
Vanessa LeeBeijing, China
The year at the preparatory courses at VIHT was wonderful, I managed to gain valuable experience, learn Russian, better understand Russian culture and people. After my graduation, I was in Russia several times. And every time I felt at home.
Souleymane BahThe Republic of Guinea
VIHT provides training for students from near and far abroad countries at all programs realizing the system of extended studies: secondary professional education higher education - Master degree programs Postgraduate Studies - advanced professional training. Mode of study for international students is full-time. VIHT takes up the leading positions in the ranking of higher educational institutions offering IT-education in Voronezh.
There are a lot of nature reserves, historic and archeological sites in its suburbs. The architectural appearance of Voronezh combines old buildings and modern neighborhoods. There are lots of parks, fountains and flowers in the city.
RUSSIAN SYSTEM OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Basic Education: Basic general education lasts for nine years. Graduates of this level may continue their education at senior high school to receive secondary general education. They may also enter an initial vocational school or non-university level higher education institutions:
- Initial vocational schools, including PTU, offer one-and-a-half to two years of purely professional education and a vocational school which offer joint professional and secondary general education for three to four years and skilled workers' training at different levels. - Non-university level higher education institutions also offer three to four year professional and secondary general education and two-year vocational training for holders of the School Leaving Certificate. Secondary general education on the basis of basic general education continues for two years and ends when students are 17-18 years of age. Secondary education leads to the reception of the Certificate of Complete Secondary General Education. Graduates from a secondary general school may apply for enrollment to a higher education institution. Higher Education: Higher education is provided by public and non-public (non-State) accredited higher education institutions. There are two levels of higher education: 1. Basic higher education (4 years) leading to a Bachelor's degree, the first university level degree. This is equivalent to the B.Sc. degree in the US or Western Europe. 2. Postgraduate higher education (5-6 years or more). After two years, students are entitled to receive a Magistr's degree. This is equivalent to a Master's Degree (M.Sc, M.A.) in the US or Western Europe. After a Master's degree, students can continue to study towards a doctoral degree: the first level, equivalent to Ph.D. and the second, highest level, equivalent to Professor. Since 1992, Russian higher education has introduced a multilevel system, enabling higher education institutions to award and issue the following types of degrees and diplomas: - Bachelor of Science degree (not less than 4 years of training) - Master of Science degree (2 years of training after Bachelor degree) - Diploma of Specialist (5-6 years of training) - final qualifying Specialist and Master of Science degrees give graduates the right to enter Postgraduate courses.
A study period of 16 weeks in the autumn term and a study period of 15-16 weeks in the spring term during which a course is taught. Each semester ends with one assessment week during which students take course tests and present assignment work and defend their course projects.
VORONEZH INSTITUTE OF HIGH TECHNOLOGIES
Autonomous non-profit educational organization of higher education
INN 3662006761/ KPP 366601001
SBERBANK (TSENTRALNO-CHERNOZEMNY HEAD OFFICE) VORONEZH, RU
ACCOUNT № 40703840813000019090